Saturday, May 6, 2017


i hope that one day, i found someone that will love only me. and i hope that, i can have a family that i've been dreaming of since i was a child. living happily without having the fear of sharing the person that you love wholeheartedly with someone else. living life without being scared of your children's future. living freely without having the thoughts of you being unworthy. 

i just want a guy that will love me and only me. i just want my future kids to have their dad all by themselves, without having to share it with anyone else. i don't want my future kids to have the life that i'm currently living. i don't want them to live in a world where they have other siblings instead of their own and why their dad is having another woman besides their mum. i don't want that.

all i want is to be happy, really. i want my future kids to be happy.

so please, let me have someone that will love me and only me. i'm tired of sharing. and i'm tired of being hurt. 

i just want to be happy. 




No comments:

Post a Comment